To confirm a reservation a deposit equal to one night's tariff is required along with valid
credit card details.
A. STANDARD RESERVATION CANCELLATION POLICY-
(1 November – 22 December and 6 January – 22 December)
• Outside 90 days prior - No Charge
• 90 - 60 days prior - 50% charge of room nights cancelled
• Inside 60 days prior – Full Charge for the room nights cancelled
B. FESTIVE SEASON CANCELLATION POLICY – (23 December – 5 January)
• Cancellation from 1 September to date of arrival l00% charge for the room nights
• Rates are quoted on a per villa basis.
• To confirm a reservation a deposit equal to one nights tariff is required.
• A two night minimum stay is applied throughout the year.
• Rates are subject to change and will be confirmed at time of reservation.
• Inclusive personal chef service provides ingredients reasonable to attain, any premium ingredients such as Crayfish, Paua and Oysters may incur additional
• Chalet New Zermatt MAY NOT BE USED FOR FUNCTIONS, WEDDINGS or PARTIES without express written permission by The Lindis Group.
• Final numbers for catering purposes will be required a minimum of 10 days prior to dining or additional charges maybe incurred.
• A second bunk room with two beds is available for guests travelling with staff