The wine displays a bright vibrant ruby colour. Lifted aromas of dark berry fruit, herbs and spice on the nose are complimented by a rich savoury palate, good depth, complexity and subtle, ripe, fine grained tannins.
- The Vineyard – 2015 grapes for CMC (54% Cabernet Franc, 34% Merlot & 12% Cabernet Sauvignon) come from our non-irrigated sites. The vines are hand pruned and bud numbers are managed to create a vine balance. Extensive canopy management is carried to control high vigour in wetter seasons and mixtures of clones are cultivated on our white clay soils to produce excellent vine vitality and a balanced harvest.
- The Winemaking – Oak aged for 18 months in French Barriques – well worth cellaring for years to come!
- Bottling Date – October, 2015
- Technical details:
1. Region: 100% Northland
2. Variety: 54% Cabernet Franc, 12% Cabernet Sauvignon, 34% Merlot
3. Alcohol: 13%
4. pH: 3.5
5. Harvest Date: April, 2014
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
Wine received damaged upon delivery will be replaced or fully refunded. Requesting to kindly take some photos on arrival if such an incident occurs.
Orders may be cancelled due to availability; a full refund would apply.
All pricing displayed on this site are in the currency indicated and include GST and any other taxes. All purchases are subject to the laws of New Zealand.
New Zealand order = 1 bottle
International order = 12 bottles
All New Zealand deliveries are couriered and can take up to 2 – 6 working days to arrive. Paroa Bay Winery cannot guarantee the precise date and time of delivery due to third party involvement for deliveries. A signature upon delivery is required unless permission is received at the time of ordering requesting to deliver without a signature.